Revenge of the Time Functions

Okay.. update on the time function situation. Those who believed it was the
daylight savings time setting are correct. The B18 sources aren't reading
the correct value for a daylight savings time day and are thus throwing it
an hour behind. So to those who speculated this, I commend you. Now comes
the tough part. Is there a way to correct this for the B18.5 or B19 version
(which hopefully comes out before daylight savings time starts again.. but
would make an even better Christmas Present :) )? I would assume it
shouldn't be too hard to correct, but having only seen small bits and
pieces of the B18 source, I can't exactly say. Here's hoping someone comes
up with a good idea.

- Greg Neujahr
  keetnet@wilmington.net

-