Re: thread support in gnu-win32

Folks porting threaded Unix apps to Win32 might be interested in ACE, which
is an academic cross-platform thread, IPC, shared-memory library.  The
copyright allows use of any of the code in commercial products without
royalties.  According to the web page, they have some heavyweight industrial
projects using the library.  Check it out at
http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html.

Charlie
creitzel@mediaone.net

-