From: Kathy Powers <kpowers@cygnus.com>
To: Patrick Stepp <stepp@adelphia.net>
Date: Monday, October 13, 1997 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: Permission to re-distribute cygwin.dll file?

>Thanks for your email; however Cygwin32 is an unsupported product. Sorry.
>The best I can suggest is to send email to: gnu-win32@cygnus.com. Our web
>site gives this information as well http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/.
>
>We are looking at porting our full GNUPro C/C++ development toolchain to
>Windows NT/95 Native in the future. Let me know if you would like me to
>keep your name on file for updated information on this availability.
>
>Additionally, we do support our GNUPro toolchain on over 150 different
>platform combinations. Please see our web site for details:
>http://www.cygnus.com. Let me know if you might have interest in GNUPro on
>any of our supported platforms.
>
>Good luck,
>Kathy
>

>At 01:06 AM 10/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>>>>

>I have helped a port a FREEWARE UNIX only Chat CGI program to Windows NT
using your b18 version of Cygwin32. However in order for it to work, I must
use the cygwin.dll file. This is fine. However since we'd like to enable
other people to use this free product, I'd like to ask permission to
re-distribute ONLY your cygwin.dll file along with the chat softwares
pre-compiled binaries and source of the FreeChat software. Thanks for such a
great product, and hope to hear from you soon. Patrick Stepp
stepp@adelphia.net

-