[HELP] how to build DLL with gnu-win32

I would like to port my Unix libraries to Windows NT/95
without making significant changes to the source code.
I'm brand new to building DLL's with GNU-WIN32.
Unfortunately, I have not found any documentation.
Please, let me know...

     1. how to build DLL's that make use of the standard
        Microsoft Win32 API (not Cygwin32 API)

     2. how to write another DLL that make use of these DLL's

     3. how to write Win32 console or GUI applications
        that make use of the DLL's

     4. where to find any documentation

Thanks in advance.

-