Re: Help again please.

Darren:

While I don't remember off-hand the answer to your question, I
believe that it has been discussed numerous times in this mailing
list.  If you go to Cygnus' web site and search the mailing list
archives I am sure that you will find your aswer there.

As for your commentary on the quality or lack thereof, I have this to
say.  This is free software in Beta test.  If you wish to complain
about the quality of the FAQ's and documentation, perhaps you should
consider purchasing a support package from Cygnus.  I am sure that
they would be very happy to provide you with the latest documentation
and any help you desire.

Should you decide not to purchase a support package from Cygnus, I
would recommend that you remain mindful of the fact that Cygnus has
provided all of us witha  powerful set of tools that they have
developed at their own time and expense.

With  that perspective in mind, I would like to congratulate all
those at Cygnus who have devoted their time and energies to this
project.  And a special thank you to Sergey and all the other users
of this software who have worked so hard to make what we have better.

Kudos to you all!!!

Sincerely
-Alex Nelson
-Systems & Software Engineer