RE: Found bug in make

	Bill,

	> No, but I've seen this env problem before and you should be
able
	> to work around it by changing:
	>         $(MAKE) level2
	> to:
	>         $(MAKE) -e level2
	> if I remember correctly.

This did not make a difference. Hopefully this will be fixed in the
future.
For the mean time, I will have to export the variables of interest.

Mike McCollister

Michael J. McCollister, Systems Engineer
	Northrop Grumman
	Melbourne, Florida
	Phone: (407) 726-7862
	E-Mail: Mike_McCollister@mail.northgrum.com