RE: Re[2]: Security hole in gnu-win32-gcc / GlobalAlloc

David,

Not that it matters, however I was comparing the NT global
alloc to a debug process global alloc.  You point is well taken,
I *should* have dug through my lab books to find the data on
global vs virtual cross NT vs 95.  It was an interesting test, but
in the end somewhat uncontrolled (someone with inside info
to the kernel group at M$ told me memory allocation performace
can only be measured with +/- 10% accuracy).

FWIW   my $0.02

	__SNIP SNIP__
-