Re: Win32 Xwin servers

Arlindo da Silva wrote:
> I am not aware of any other *free* X server. However, there is a fully
> functional demo (2 hour limit) from Startnet which is somehwat nicer:

Isn't Win32 one of the supported platforms by the standard X11R6
distribution now?  I might be wrong.  Some time ago I got the X client
libraries from there, anyway, and I'd find it strange if a server for
Win32 wasn't buildable also.  Then again, it would probably not have
many of the features one would expect from a X server on Win32 (like
multiple client windows instead of one X desktop window).

--
Robert Schmidt <rsc@vingmed.no>
Software Developer / Vingmed Sound tel +47 67124237 fax +47 67124355

    jeg lukker et oye og ser halvt
    jeg  lukker begge  og ser  alt            -- seigmen
-