RE: Your text files could be be in .html

Hi Jari, you wrote:

:         I just Browsed the great http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/
:         and looked into the ftp directories where you have some
:         text files.
:
:         I'm and Emacs elisp programmer and I have developed a simple
:         text file format which I call 'Technical text' (TF).

:         o   You write text file as usual, Only indent it a bit
:             differently (TAB set to 4)

I don't mind converting to HTML, but please let the plain text files alone.
They should be viewable or printable without special tools, with TAB@8!
I don't need YAFF (yet another file format 8-)

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-