ftell & fgetpos bug in b18.

ftell and fgetpos report incorrect positions under some circumstances
in B18.  I am running on Windows NT 4.0 (SP3).

If you run the program included below with the /* comment me out */
line commented out, ftell erroneously reports ``5'' for the position
in the (existing, and sufficiently large) file foo.txt.  With this
line in, ftell correctly reports ``2'' as the position in the input
file.

Steph

------------------------ftelltst.c------------------------------------
#include <stdio.h>