RE: RE: Bug with Fix: mmap(MAP_PRIVATE) region handling in fork()

I can use WinZip 6.2 and gzip successfully on the non-split
cdk-scr.tar.gz.  I'd bet the split one works fine too.  Once you get a
successful download of cdk-src.tar.gz, I suggest you not use WinZip to
expand it.  WinZip does at least two annoying things without telling the
user:  it converts LF to CRLF when it thinks the file is text and it
ignores symbolic links.  It sounds like I can now add a third annoying
thing to my list:  WinZip doesn't tell the user when it has quit early
with a CRC error.

Gary

-