ircII? Anybody done it? (Also pico, pine, lynx)

	Hi, I'm just curious if anyone has done a pico/pine/lynx or ircII port? I
have trouble with them, maybe someone else has had better luck (btw, I'm
looking for something that will run within a telnetd window.)
	I tried ircII, but it works, only problemmatically. I'm looking for full
screen within a telnet session, (I don't like -d stuff). The ircII I wrote
has a weird problem: Whenever you enter a weird, command, the command bar
and the command scroll up!!! If you have a working one (or BitchX will do,
I suppose. ;), please let me know ASAP!

	SJ
-