Re: Debugging info for commercial linkers?

Thanks!  This is incredibly helpful.  While it may not be the best news for
my application, it probably means that it would be quicker and surer for me
to just add OMF support (which is very well-documented) to BFD.

Is there some compelling reason folks are even trying to support pe-i386
given that MS seems uninterested in documenting it?  I guess if MSC outputs
it, that might be a tiny reason.  ;-)

- Tim

-