Re: Beginner's Question: history command

As I recall this is because bash attempts to read the file and compares
the result with the stat size. The CR/LFs distort this picture and so
bash decides that something went wrong and it better ignore it.

You probably need to make your mounts binary.

Can't we have default binary mounts please.

Cheers

Don Sharp

-