Re: cdk.exe install problem

I had the same problem, and got a response from somebody that helped me.
There is a bug in the installation. It seems that it fails when there are
too many files in the TEMP directory, not just when it's out of space. Try
removing some files from your TEMP directory. It worked for me.

				Hope this help,
				Robert Seeger

At 11:10 AM 8/4/97 -0600, Michael Scheer wrote:
>I downloaded the beta18 cdk.exe.  The installation fails early on with
>the following error from installshield:
>
>"The decompression of %s failed.  There may no be enough free disk
>space in the TEMP directory."
>
>But I've got over 700 meg free in the volume holding $TEMP.  Ideas?
>Thanks.
>
>--Mike Scheer
>

>-

Robert Seeger