telnetd, rxvt, ctrl-c under win95 and NT

Folks,

1. telnetd
I'm running b18 on NT4SP3, I installed the latest release of Sergey's
coolview (07/24), I started inetd -d (after configuring inetd.conf to start
telnetd and talkd), it looks fine, but when I try to connect via telnet I
received a 'connection closed' on the host I'm trying to connect from, and I
got the following from inetd :

ADD : telnet proto=tcp, wait=0, user=root builtin=0
server=/usr/libexec/in.telnetd
registered /usr/libexec/in.telnetd on 14
ADD : talk proto=tcp, wait=0, user=root builtin=0
server=/usr/libexec/in.talkd
FREE: talk proto=tcp, wait=0, user=root builtin=0
server=/usr/libexec/in.talkd
someone wants telnet
accept, ctrl 3
+ Closing from 14

2. rxvt
bash (2.01 from latest coolview) does not start automatically when I start
rxvt,
once rxvt has started I can write to it from another bash session using echo
"something" >/dev/tty5, but that's all I can do.
Here is what I got when I run rxvt :

rxvt: Failed to open input method
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
ptydev="/dev/tty1"
ttydev="/dev/tty1"
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
seteuid called, and it's not done yet.

3. Ctrl-C
 In bash 2.01, Ctrl-C does not work under Windows95, but works fine under
NT4SP3

Thanks,

Jerome "ZoSo"

-