Re: export data from a b18 DLL? (stdout bug?)

Ron Kulper <ron@websci.com> writes:

>Is it possible to export data (as opposed to a function) from a dll?

I believe so, but it requires a bit of fiddling around.
See the mail below from Colin Peters.

>Does this issue have anything to do with the bug described below?

Yes...

>I recieve a SIGSEGV when attempting to set a FILE * = stdout within a dll.

I think the problem is that _impure_ptr is not being initialized
properly.  I don't know what the correct solution is.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh@cs.mu.oz.au>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
PGP: finger fjh@128.250.37.3         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.