Re: API info

You can get access an up to date online reference at
http://www.microsoft.com/msdn.  Then you must join the MSDN online.
It's free.  After you fill out some registration information you get
access to all sorts of development information including SDK, DDK,
books, journels, etc.  You can also sign up to have various newsletters
sent to your email address, and on occasion you may receive a CD from
microsoft.

Hope this helps.

Eric Britten

-