rxvt usage

Folks,

Me again....

This is likely to be a dumb question, but I'd like to know how rxvt is
supposed to work : does it allow you to run several bash or DOS sessions on
your PC as would allow xterm on a unix host ? which options are you supposed
to use (do you have to simply run 'rxvt -ls' or something else) ?....
I tried just to run 'rxvt -ls -sl 1000' a new x-window opens, but nothing
else happens, I can type text, I can use 'echo "Hello" >/dev/tty[n]' from
another bash session, but that's all I can do !
I also tried 'rxvt -ls -e login' or 'rxvt -ls -e telnet' but nothing
happens, it looks like the -e option is ignored...

Here is what I got when I run rxvt :

 seteuid called, and it's not done yet.
ptydev="/dev/tty15"
ttydev="/dev/tty15"