Console GUI fixed? Url Correction

Recently I posted a request about testing some software I wrote on
Windows NT 4.0 called Console GUI.  I just want to know if it runs
because I think I fixed the problem with the invalid images.
Unfortunately the URL I got was wrong.  It should be
http://pages.prodigy.net/britten/gnugui/

> > These programs capture the output of a console program, including
> the
> > GNU tools and format its output into a window.
> >
> > If someone could check it out and see if they work and email me I
> would
> > appreciate it very much.

Eric Britten

-