Gnu-win's dirent.h

I am trying to port freeWAIS-sf to NT, from the UNIX distribution.
Your Bash shell works fine, but WAIS makes use of directory indexing.  The compiler is complaining that telldir() and seekdir() do not exist.  They seem to appear as stubs in your libc.a.  Have they been implemented yet?  Or is there anyway I could fudge it, since your Direntry_t type is not as complete as UNIX's.

Cheers,
        Chris Roberts
-