Re: CygWin32 and djgpp

In message <199707101602_MC2-1A9D-C3F7@compuserve.com>, Ian MacArthur
<Ian_MacArthur@compuserve.com> writes
>But I have djgpp v2.01 installed and running quite nicely, so I was
>*concerned* about the possibility of *interactons*, given that both have
>implementations of make, diff, binutils, textutils, sh-utils, etc, and both
>will be on my path (Win95 setup here.)

I have 3 versions of gcc installed (win32,djgpp and ccpsx). I have the
win32 environment set in autoexec.bat, when I need to use djgpp or ccpsx
I run a batch file attached the the dosbox. Prepending the djgpp
directory to my PATH solves the problem.

>Is this OK? Are others doing it? Is one gnu make (3.75) pretty much like
>another (as it were)? i.e. are they compatible, etc.

I found that the cygnus make will not accept tabless .d files that djgpp
is happy with, its probably advisable not to mix them.

--
Paul Shirley
-