Bugview :-)

I've posted on my web page the binary preview of my current work on winsup
sources. I didn't post the diff 'cause the code is a bit unstable... The
more bugreports I'll have, the better :-)

The archive contains new cygwin.dll, libcygwin.a, ps.exe and bash 2.0
compiled with job control support.

New features:

- modification of console window title may be disabled by setting
environment
variable CYGWIN_NOTITLE.
- hardware exceptions (SIGSEGV, SIGFPE, etc) are handled. It isn't possible
longjmp() from exception handler...
- WUNTRACED flag of wait() family calls supported.
- each console session have now it's control tty device (/dev/tty0,
/dev/tty1,
etc.). It's possible now to connect (or redirect stdin/stdout) to another
session's tty. /dev/tty refers to control tty device of a process.
- tty driver performs almost all posix termios features including job
control,
nonblocking I/O, VMIN/VTIME termios values support.
- select() call works on pipes.
- enchanced signal support.
- gethostbyaddr() returns correct value.
- ps command dislays tty number of process's control tty.
- stty command works.

Gnu info from cdk sources works now fine.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-