RE: Combined Sergey patch anyone? [Re: New patch]

Mumit Khan wrote:
> Thanks for all the patches to b18. Do you have a unified diff that has
all
> your patches (in the right order) and can be applied cleanly to
unmodified
> b18 source code? I tried applying your patches one by one from your web
> page, but it failed due to differences from the cdk sources. Eg., the
> winsup patch (first one) expects setitimer etc in winsup/cygwin.din that
> are not in the cdk source, and also expects winsup/window.cc that is not
> in my copy.

It's too difficult for me now... My current sources contains Cygnus's
modifications of winsup since B18 release, a I have no permissions to
public its... Looks like you missed the only one my diff (with itimer
implementation). If anyone in this list have those diff, please send me it,
and I'll post it to my web page.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia