Re: Cosmo OpenGl, Thnk you J

Thank you very much John. My problems began when I tried to link a
sample program, called "cube.c", included in the beta release. At first
the program crashed from almost a hundred errors. Then I saw I forgot to
link with gdi32, down to about twenty.

The errors I first get is a warning from the compiler about redifining
the Win32 API. I think this stems from the WINGDIAPI entry's, or perhaps
the macro? After that I get four errors saying "undefined refrence" to
wgl MakeCurrent, wglMakeCurrent, wglCreateContext, wglDeleteContext.
Then the compiler says "ld got fatal signal1".

Unforutnately for me, I don't have MSVC. :( Is the problem with linking?
Just for your information, I do have the ported to win32 GLUT  library
and dll ( included in the latest release), but it needs to include the
<glu.h> file which I don"t have. Thank you, again, for your help.