Re: Thanks for the help

Bash is to command.com what Arnold Swartchnegger
(or however you spell it) is to me, (a 150 lb computer geek).

Bash is the default startup command processor for most unix
workstations, probably what you will get if you ever dial in to your
ISP, and access your shell account.

It is incredibly useful, and can allow you to do many things
from the command prompt that would be difficult, or impossible
from command.com.

It is essential for rebuilding the cygnus tools, if you type configure
at the DosBox prompt, command com will scream in horror, and
die.

It is a little more complicated to configure however,
there is a pointer on the cygnus WWW page to some help for
setting up bash.

-