Re: ncurses1.9.9

	ciao,

> Make sure all mounts are binary ie text=binary not text!=binary or
> something ;). It works.

	Hmmm, mine works fine with text!=binary... :)

> Well except for clear does anyone know how to get clear to work. I have
> my term set as linux. Clear is the thing stumping me right now...

	You must make sure that in your linux entry in the .termcap file
	the `cl' defenition read "\E[H\E[2J", changing this made clear
	work fine for me.
	I changed some other things also, but I don't quite remember now.

	On a side note, it is sufficient that you copy your termcap file
	into /etc/termcap.
	One final thing, I removed all other entries, except linux, in the
	termcap file, otherwise ncurses complained about double definitions.

	tony.
-