Re: copy/paste from bash window?

At 10:13 AM 6/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>friends:
>
>Does this work? I cant seem to get it to? Is there a trick to it,
>perhaps? (under Win95 & it works ok from DosPrompt window). Im using the
>b18 stuff.
>
>TIA,
>tom dorgan.

Copying seems to work fine, however to paste correctly you need to disable
fast pasting.  To do that with the toolbar click on the little options
button (third from right) and then go to misc and uncheck fast pasting.
With menus click on the system menu or hit alt-space and select properties
and then goto misc and disable fast pasting.

- alex

-