Info on libraries?

After programming using GCC for Linux I've found Gnuwin quite easy to
use.

The only problem is that I haven't had experience writing for MS
Windows and I can't find any information on the Windows libraries.
I've looked through the list archives and generally searched around
without any success, and as I haven't downloaded the source code I
wonder if someone could point me to some info on libkernel32,
libuser32, libole32, etc. I'd be very grateful.

Apologies if this topic has been covered before.

---
George
<george@troot.demon.co.uk>

-