Re: Junk mail through Cygnus?

> Have other subscribers to the mailing list gotten this letter?  Is Cygnus
> passing out the email addresses of the subscribers to this mailing list or
> did this a8@mary-world.com get the addresses some other way?  If it's not
> going through Cygnus, why did it have the standard Cygnus footer?

This has hit a few other lists that I subscribe to.  Some spam mail *sshole
has decided to mail spam to mailing lists to get "more exposure"..  I
always call these people on the phone and explain that I'll never do
business with them.  Anyway, check out "www.cauce.org"..

Kurt

/*
 * This version of Kurt Mahan is currently being evaluated.  Words he speaks
 * are those of him only and not those of Novell or anybody else.
 *
 * Novell Java Development
 *
 * Kurt Mahan