still ^M under win95

Sergey

	I used your patch against beta 18 sources.
Everything works fine, except for I am still getting extra ^M's at the
physical EOL in lines longer than 80 chars using linux termcap/info ,
I tried to download your compiled dll, but I guess the school
computers were busy, couldn't connect.

Update the files haven't yet been moved out of /incoming,
anonymous ftp gives access denied. <oh well>

	Appended are the test.txt file, that I have been using to
check this behavior, just two extremely long "sentences" of garbage
chars, my startup batch file, usually invoked as "u.bat W32 usr" from
a shortcut, and my .bashrc my .termcap file is the one from B18, and
the behavior is the same whether I use .terminfo, or .termcap fallback
support, obviously I can't check termcap, cause bash isn't full screen
;^)

	One strange thing, when I connect to my ISP using telnet, with
this same termcap as .termcap in my ~/ everything works fine, no extra
^M, ctrl keys work, scrolling is smooth, and appears to work like it
should? any Ideas?

(*jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com)
Remove *&.nospam from the above to reply
         Mikey

.bashrc

u.bat