Mount table

Is there any way of getting at the mount table from a C program (other than
by looking at the registry or actually running 'mount')?

I ask as I have a little program to launch Windows apps from bash that
munges its parameters from cygwin32 format to absolute DOS paths so I can
run, say, W4W on a doc from bash. I use a symlink to my program for each
app so I can identify from argv[0] (via a table) where the app actually
lives and what sort of parameters it takes. ATM, I have my mount table
hardcoded into the thing, but that's hardly satisfactory.

A minor bitch also: One of the non-cygwin32 apps I use my program for is
perl. All works fine if I type "perl scriptname", but if I just type
"scriptname", argv[0] in my program is set to the actual program name
(/usr/bin/debash.exe), not the symlink name (/usr/bin/perl). I get around
this by assuming perl in this situation. A nasty kludge.

Pete Jordan