Re: Diffs for ssh-1.2.20

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

I'm on win95, so the console handling is probably even worse than NT.

I had the same problem with this telnet as the one from B14 net.tar.gz.
THE SECRET.
I finaly tried repeating the first character of the password twice and it worked!!

I was able to login, and got a bash prompt, and everything!

I tried out ssh in insecure mode by copying telnet to //D/WINNT/system/rsh.exe
and I was able to login that way too.

finger worked fine, at least I was able to finger myself, (look MA no HANDS ;^).

The really wierd part is that after I copied termcap to .termcap in my home dir
(my ISP runs BSDI which never heard of linux)
the linux terminal worked perfectly as long as I was using telnet. still the extra ^M's
at the command prompt though. not only that, but the PgDn key worked
for the first time ever in w32ansi and the cursor didn't show up on the first character of
the next line, when I pressed the down arrow. go figure.

(*jeffdb@netzone.com)
       the return address for this message is anti spammed
       remove * from the above address to reply.
       Mikey
----