Re: Fix to readline for case-insensitive file-name completion

> I think it's even possible to have a case-sensitive
> filesystem on a Win32 machine with an NFS client.

NTFS is by nature case-sensitive; it's the Win32 API to it that is
case-insensitive. The NT POSIX subsystem running on top of the same NTFS
filesystem is case-sensitive.

NT FAT filesystems are a little funnier. Although the filenames are
stored in case-sensitive fashion, I'm not sure if all of the filesystem
implementation code is careful to handle it correctly.

Jason

-