Quick test of gnu-win32 web archives

I think I have things sorted out now.  This note is just to make sure I
didn't make a typeo any place critical.

	http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/

The software we use to make the archives (hypermail) is an amazingly
weak program when you feed it improperly formed mail notes.  When it
fails on an incoming message, it ceases to work again until a human
goes in and cleans up after it.  LAME.

I'm now copying a setup I saw the Gnus people using:  the archives are
now put in subdirectories, one directory for each month.  The result of
this is that if hypermail chokes on a mail note, the average outage of
the archives should be ~15 days (i.e. until a new month rolls around,
unless a human fixes it by hand first).

Jason
Nihon Cygnus
If you're north or south of me, good night.  If you're east of me, have
a nice lunch.  If you're west of me, good morning.
-