Re: ncurses/termcap, just won't clear the screen?

Yeah, here it is. but use ansi, or w32ansi for less elvis info etc, the linux termcap/info is (at least on my system) broken for
full screen access.

It keeps putting ^M at the end of every wrapped screen line so an extra empty line is inserted, and the cursor shows up on the
wrong line, and I can't figure out where it is coming from.

In fact if you could confirm for me that it's working the same way for you I would appreciate it ;^)

This will also allow texinfo, and the info reader to compile and work with the above TERM's, it does break using "|lesspipe.sh"
though, don't yet know why.

If you havn't downloaded cdk.tgz yet mail me and I'll send you a copy of the dll, it's 320k, so I don't want to include it for the
list.

The ATT6whatever below is actually stripdll in outlook express disguise, it automates stripping dll's, I thought you might find it
usefull ;^)

(*jeffdb@netzone.com)
       the return address for this message is anti spammed
       remove * from the above address to reply.
       Mikey>> You must have missed my post the other day, \E[J & \E0[J are broken.
>> clear.exe uses this to clear the screen.
>>
>ah, ok.  That makes things kinda difficult.  If you build any
>programs, they won't be clearing the screen...  Do you happen to know
>if anyone is working on a fix for this?
>
>Thanks

current.dif

Binary data