Re: Access to NT 4.0 from UNIX system running X

What you are discribing is WinFrame. They use a modified version of NT(I
believe the 4.0 version just came out of the door) over ICA protocal. It
won't talk with X directly, but clients are widely available. (I think Sun
had a version). If you just want to stick with X, then there are a whole
bunch of products, win-center, win-dd, etc that translate GDI to X calls.
  Yuxin