Re: Access to NT 4.0 from UNIX system running X

Mikey wrote:

> >      http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix.htm

I had seen the MI/X product before. Perhaps I am missing something, but
is this not focused on accessing network applications FROM the Win95/NT
machine, ie. an X Server for the Win95/NT environment? I am looking for
the opposite, access TO the Win NT machine from a network computer, ie.
an X Client on the Win NT machine. The intent would be to allow Windows
apps to run where they belong...on a Windows OS. I would like access to
them from time to time and am not really thrilled with the
implementation of WABI. Thanks.

 ----

--
TC Hazzard