Re: My apologies...

For some reason, the UNM mail system is resending old email from weeks
past, including email to this mailing list.  My apologies to those seeing
threads from weeks ago pop back up, but I have no idea what is wrong here
at UNM that this is happening.  Feel free to ignore these re-posts.

See ya around the Mulberry bush.

--James

:)

-