Subject: X11R6.3 nolonger works under B18
Author:  gb@cs.unc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    09/05/1997 17:56

I get a pop-up dialog saying Error Starting Program "Unable to run
d:\USR\X11R6.3\BIN\xwd.exe"

Bash says:

bash.exe: /USR/X11R6.3/BIN/xwd.exe: (null)

Same behavior on all x programs I try.  They worked with B17.  I have tried
rebuilding them with B18 (with great pain) but to no good effect.

I'm running on Win95.  My PATH is

/GNUWIN32/B18/H-I386-CYGWIN32/BIN:/GNUWIN32/B18/TCL/BIN:/USR/X11R6.3/BIN://C
/CAFE/BIN://C/CAFE/JAVA/BIN://C/WINDOWS://C/WINDOWS/COMMAND:.
thanks
gb

-
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or
the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify the IT manager by telephone on 44 (0) 118 9306060."

info@Integralis.com
http://www.integralis.com

          Innovation, Integration, Integralis