Re: Pdksh compile using gnu-win32

----
From: Mumit Khan <khan@xraylith.wisc.edu>
Try:
http://www.softway.com/OpenNT/tw/  (This may only work under OpenNT
whatever that is)
or:
ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/tcsh/  (The one with the mount problem I
mentioned)
----

Thank you for the hint of the tcsh. However, I can not make the tsch running the csh scripts. Even though I change the name of tcsh.exe to tcsh.exe, the csh.exe always complains that the script file does not exist.

I guess that we need a csh.exe that is compatible with the file name scheme of gnuwin32. ?

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************
Department of Physics and Astronomy