RE: Standalone executables

Justin B. Harvey[SMTP:jbharvey@gte.net] wrote:
>Can someone refresh my memory as to the location of the instructions on how
>to create executable that do not need the cygwin library?

You can find the Minimalist GNU-Win32 package (version 0.1.3) at

  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/gcc.html

or

  http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html

NOTE: Version 0.1.3 was made for beta 17.1. It will work with beta 18 but
the installation procedure is somewhat different. You can either figure it
out yourself or wait for 0.1.4, which should be out soon.

Colin.

-- Colin Peters - colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp
-- Saga University Dept. of Information Science
-- http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/index.html
-- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/

-