Codeview debugging info

Hello,

  I'm wondering in Cygnus ever plans to offer an option to generate
Codeview debugging info (instead of stabs).  Windows NT Task Manager lets
you click on any process and debug it, however it only brings up codeview
(if it is loaded on your system).

  There are also a variety of products (BoundChecker, etc), that work on
code with Codeview debugging info.  The Watcom compiler provides this
option and it really lets me choose both a superior compiler and my choice
of popular debugging tools.

Thanks,
--jp

-