Re: C indentation not working on emacs??

Peter Craft wrote:

> I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong..
>
> I'm running "Emacs for Windows NT and Windows 95 Version 19.34.1"
> and I'm trying to customize my C indentation environment.
> The problem is that Emacs doesn't seem to recognize
> the standard C indentation variables.  These include
> c-indent-level, c-continued-statement-level, c-brace-offset,
> etc..
>
> If I execute set-variable c-indent-level from a running
> emacs, it says "no match".  If I try setting it with a setq
> in my _emacs it has no effect.
>
> Oddly, appropos lists these variables despite the fact that
> set-variable disagrees.
>
> As always, thanks for your help.

What would help is to limit discussion on this mailing list to topics
that are at least vaguely related to GNU-win32.  Not only isn't
ntemacs a GNU-win32 program, but your problem isn't even specific
to ntemacs; you are simply centuries out of date.  Read cc-mode.el
in your lisp directory.

--
<J Q B>
-