No Subject

 Hello there !

 I am a student at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne. I want
 to develop an ODBC application in C++ to access "Access 97" running under
 Windows 95. I have chosen gcc compiler because it offers the possibility of
 manipulating UNIX sockets. To obtain the executable file I must link the
 ODBC Driver Manager DLL (free available at Microsoft site) with my source
file,
 HOW CAN I DO IT ? IS IT POSSIBLE ?

 I saw a library called "libodbc32.a" in the compiler's "lib" directory but no
 header file for the ODBC interface. WHAT IS THIS LIBRARY FOR ?

 Thank you,

 	Sergio Valle , Lausanne 26 April 1997.

-