more, less, and man

Hi

Are there any resources out there which have versions of more, less and man and other unix stuff that works under the gnu-win32 system.

Also is there a way to compile a program to another system such as sun or something using gcc or cc?

Could you email me the answers, please as the group I do not subscribe to it was clogging my mail :)

Cheers

Richie

richie@rthorntn.demon.co.uk