XDVI build

Last night I have successfully compiled XDVIK with b17.1 X11R6.3
libraries.
The only changes were to correct file open mode to binary and to
tune MakeTeXPK for using MetaFont from emTeX package (but I plan to use
native Win32 web2c port). Ghostscript support doesn't work yet, because
I need to recompile ghostscript with X11 support. May be anybody already
done this work?

I run XDVI with Exceed xdemo32 on my Cyrix-P166+/Win95PE box. It works
fine.
Unfortunately I have troubles with MI/X server - it crashes trying to
display
a window (the same crashes with examples came with X11R6.3 libraries
except
xtetris, though I use .a versions of libICE and libSM).

Andrey Slepuhin,
Moscow State University,
Network Management Department
-