Subject: Making =?UNKNOWN?Q?DLL=B4s?=
Author:  ij@usa.net at INTERNET
Date:    12/04/1997 09:56

Days ago I had a problem making DLL's that I don't knew how to solve.
I ask
the mailing list, saw the faq ... and well, now I KNOW how to build a
relocatable
DLL that can be linked whith an application or be loaded via
LoadLibrary()...
that is, a working DLL.
This has been tested with Windows 95 but is supposed to work with NT
as well.
If you don't want to have pain building your own DLL, follow my
instructions ...
and have luck!

        Ismael Jurado
        ismaelj@hotmail.com

PS: Thanks to
        John Cerney <j-cerney1@ti.com> (for his answer in the mailing
list)
        Gunther Ebert <gunther.ebert@ixos-leipzig.de> (for his
procedure in the cygnus web)
        Colin Peters <colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp> (for is mingw32
files)
    who have helped me in making this procedure with their work.

How to build a DLL

Vote for MIMEsweeper as "Best Comms Product" in the
SECURE Computing Awards and enter the prize draw for
£50,000 of FREE software!

Go to

http://www.westcoast.com/awards/vote.html

For details.
MIMEsweeper has scanned this message and its attachments
and found it to be free of all known viruses.

info@Integralis.com
http://www.integralis.com

          Innovation, Integration, Integralis