Question about Configure

Hi all --

I'm working on porting a MUD server (PennMUSH) to Win32 using the Cygwin
API. I haven't been able to get the Configure script included with it to
work, and I've seen mention of the existence of a working one (on the WWW
board on the bash setup web page), but haven't been able to find it on the
Cygnus ftp site. Does anyone know where I might locate it?

Thanks,

Naomi

--
Naomi Novik