Re: Stupid stupid remarks

Disagreement is good. Please do not make it personal. I will feel sorry if
you just give up. I believe most of us would like to hear voice from
different sides.
Also, this mailing list has helped me a lot. I feel shame that I have not
made any contribution because of lack of knowledge.
Keep going!

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************